Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 3.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 2.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.7% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 1.7% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.