Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 4.2% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.8% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 3.5% today.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.4% today and down 22.9% in the last month.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.