Technology stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is up 5.0% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 5.0% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 4.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 4.2% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.9% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 0.9% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Quality Systems (QSII): QSII stock is down 0.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.