Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 5.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.9% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 3.4% today and up 20.7% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.5% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.9% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 2.7% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.