Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 3.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 3.4% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 1.8% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 4.7% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.