Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 6.7% today and up 37.1% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.