Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 3.8% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.3% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.7% today and down 22.3% in the last month.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.