Capital goods stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is up 0.6% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.0% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.