Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.2% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 1.1% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.1% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.