Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.7% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.3% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.7% today and up 22.7% in the last month.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 0.7% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.6% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.3% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.