Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.8% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.0% today and up 29.2% in the last month.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.