Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.2% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.5% today and down 50.1% in the last month.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.4% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.