Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.9% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.