Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 8.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.7% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.3% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.1% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.1% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 2.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 2.3% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.