Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 2.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.6% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.2% today and up 26.9% in the last month.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.