Energy stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 3.4% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 2.3% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 8.2% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 4.9% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 4.1% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.