Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 4.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 2.2% today and down 22.5% in the last month.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.8% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.