Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is up 0.5% today.
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cameron International Corp (CAM): CAM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 3.3% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 2.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.