Financial stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Maiden Hldgs Ltd (MHLD): MHLD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 1.4% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.