Financial stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 3.4% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Greenlight Capital Re (GLRE): GLRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN): EGBN stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 3.1% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is down 1.5% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boston Private Financial Holdings (BPFH): BPFH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.