Healthcare stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 2.2% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is up 1.8% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Masimo Corp (MASI): MASI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO): PDCO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.