Healthcare stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 2.2% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is up 1.8% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Masimo Corp (MASI): MASI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO): PDCO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.