Healthcare stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 3.3% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 2.1% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is down 2.1% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII): CSII stock is down 1.7% today.
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.