Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 6.6% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 3.4% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.2% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 21.2% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 9.7% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 3.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.3% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.4% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.