Services stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.4% today on 21 times normal volume.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 3.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is down 2.3% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.