Services stocks advanced 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 8.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 7.6% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 5.5% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 4.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.3% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Healthcare Services Group (HCSG): HCSG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.