Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 15.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 3.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.6% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.