Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 4.7% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 3.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.