Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 4.7% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 3.7% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 3.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.