Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 3.3% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 1.6% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.