Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 3.3% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 1.6% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.