Services stocks rose 1.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 7.4% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 6.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 4.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Walt Disney Company (DIS): DIS stock is up 4.2% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 4.0% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 4.0% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 3.9% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is up 3.9% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 1.2% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.