Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 28.4% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 6.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.2% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.8% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.8% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.