Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is up 28.4% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 6.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.2% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.8% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.8% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.