Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.6% today and up 27.1% in the last month.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 2.2% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 1.3% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 3.3% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.