Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.4% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 1.7% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.