Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.5% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 2.4% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sykes Enterprises Inc (SYKE): SYKE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.7% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 1.8% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.