Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.7% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.