Technology stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 3.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 3.9% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 2.8% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 5.3% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 1.6% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is down 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.