Technology stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.1% today and up 26.9% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.3% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.