Technology stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 5.1% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 5.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.2% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 3.6% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.9% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 4.8% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.