Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 3.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP): MCHP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.