Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq increased 1.1% and the S&P 500 rose 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is up 3.7% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.5% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 0.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.