Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 7.0% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.7% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 3.2% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 3.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 7.5% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.3% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is down 1.1% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.