Transportation stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.7% today and up 20.5% in the last month.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 1.5% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.4% today and up 27.8% in the last month.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.