Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.4% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 2.0% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.6% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.