Transportation stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 3.0% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 2.0% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.6% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.