Utilities stocks finished down 1.0% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.4% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.