Capital goods stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 1.0% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.0% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 0.6% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 5.1% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 2.0% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.8% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.