Capital goods stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.6% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 0.4% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 2.0% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.