Capital goods stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 1.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.2% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 0.2% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 0.2% today on 116 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is down 2.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.