Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.8% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.8% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.6% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.