Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.8% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 1.8% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.6% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.