Capital goods stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Msc Industrial Direct Company (MSM): MSM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.9% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.1% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 2.0% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.