Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.7% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 7.2% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 2.9% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.8% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 2.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.